Sunday, September 25, 2011

Coming soon, The Foot bridge

Hi folks. My name is Sally Mason. I'm 17 years old, and a third generation resident of Cashmont Valley. Mr. Chapman has been kind enough to tell my story.
You see, I was haveing trouble. not just your typical bad grades and no friends. I've had way worse. Like one day I was trying to paint a landscape scene in a ravine near my house when Jack and Harv came and shot me with paint balls and ruined the painting. I was so mad.
My mom was an alcoholic too and she almost killed me in a drunken rage.
Every girl wants to go to a school dance now and then, but not with guys like Alex. I'll give you one guess who asked me.
Then I realized Kelly didn't even care about me. That was the worst part. I mean we were friends all through elementary school, he lives next door, and we always did stuff together. So when I realized he really doesn't care about me, I almost killed myself. I mean locked in my room, knife in hand, almost killed myself. Pretty pathetic huh?

Probably the biggest turning point in my life was when I got to school before I was born. A lot happened, but you really need to read it to believe it.
I don't want to give too much away, because my story is really interesting. Mr. Chapman is just putting the finishing touches on it and will be looking for a publisher very soon. He also would like some alpha and beta readers. you can contact him at: jpchapboy at hotmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment